- Raw/green mango-1,peeled and cut into medium sizes
- Grated coconut-1/2cup
- Chilly powder-2tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/4tsp
- Mustard seeds-1/2tsp
- Fenugreek seeds-1/4tsp
- Curry leaves-2 sprigs
- Salt to taste
- Clean and wash fish with salt and lemon juice in water.Cut the fish into small cubes,if you are using fillet or king fish.
- Grind coconut with chilly powder,turmeric powder and ginger to a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in an earthen pot or a pan.splutter mustard seeds.Add fenugreek seeds and stir.
- Add curry leaves and stir for few seconds.Add ground coconut paste into this.
- Add mango pieces to this and stir well.Add water to this.Bring it to a boil.
- Now add fish pieces to it.Bring it to a boil.Add salt.Cover and cook for few minutes.Swirl the pan.
- Cook further for few minutes.Bring it to a boil.Switch off the heat.Don't boil it for long time.