Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lemon Yoghurt Cake


 
I had a wonderful experience in baking this Lemon Yoghurt Cake.This recipe requires no soaking of fruits,no alcohol and is just simple with minimum ingredients.when I first saw this recipe in Ria's space,I was not so much interested as it uses yoghurt and lemon.Later when I read the comments on the post attracted me to give  a try.I tried it yesterday and turned out very delicious and moist also.

If you've never had a Lemon Yoghurt Cake and you had and they were'nt very good,this is the recipe for you!!! It's a simple,easy,moist and lemony...It's perfect when matched with a hot cup of Tea/Coffee.

The original recipe is from Ria's Blog.

I baked this cake with small changes.I didn't use wheat flour and a few drops of vanilla essence is also used and separated the egg yolks &white,whisked it well.I added egg whites at the end too.


Some of my Lemon Yoghurt Cake precious photos are taken me with my mobile and is not good as compared to my Hubby's  Cannon Camera pics.

 
 Please check the recipe Here
Hope you all enjoy this Cake and try it soon......
Happy Cooking!!!
  





 

5 comments:

  1. It looks perfect,Sini! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ria for ur lovely comment...your recipe is excellent.so it came out well..ur baking recipes are superb..will try one by one.I love ur recipes..being a new blogger,not at all expert in baking cakes,cookies,learn it soon from ur blog..Thank you once again for sharing a wonderful blog...all the best.......

      Delete
  2. cake looks very soft and spongy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Arthy it was spongy and tasty also....Thanks for ur comment.try this soon....

      Delete
  3. You can also try Andhra Style lemon pickle achar and various Andhra vegetarian pickles by SITARA at their online store. India's biggest online store for pickles

    ReplyDelete