Stir Fried Potato /Potato Mezhukkupuratti
- potato(chopped into thin long strips)-2
- small onion- 5,sliced
- green chilly (slit)-2
- garlic-2 pods,chopped
- dry red chilly-2
- curry leaves-1 sprig
- turmeric powder-a pinch
- pepper powder-half tsp
- salt to taste
- oil - as needed
- wash and peel the potatoes.slice potatoes into thin long strips.Leave the slices in water to avoid discoloration.
- Heat oil in a pan.Add sliced small onions,green chillies,chopped garlic,curry leaves and.Saute well.
- Now add turmeric powder and red chillies and stir.
- Add potato slices and salt into this.Close with a lid.Add 1/4 cup water.cook on a low flame.
- Make sure that potatoes are not overcooked.
- Once it is cooked,remove the lid and add pepper powder and stir fry for few more minutes in a low flame.Sprinkle coconut oil to get the real taste and aroma.
I was very happy to receive my first award from my friend Rafeeda of SWEETTOOTHRAF.It was really a surprise to me.Thank you so much for finding my blog and more than that you recognized my recently started blog.It was really a great honor to me from Rafeeda,who had a very nice blog with delicious recipes.She passed me this award one week before.But i couldn't update it .I was too much busy with some other important works.Now I am back to my normal routines.
There are some rules for receiving this award.They are as follows.......
- write 11 random facts about yourself.
- answer the 11 questions provided by the award giver
- select 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers in their list for presenting the award and mention them in your post.
- create 11 questions that the bloggers will need to answer.
- tell the person who nominated you along with the 11persons you have nominated.
- I am a friendly and honest person
- I am pride to be an Indian
- I had a bad temper but i can control it through doing Yoga.
- I love relationships than anything else in this beautiful world.
- I love traveling and cooking and love to taste food from different countries.
- I don't like to watch sports.Actually I don't have the patience to sit fora long time in front of the Tv.
- I have a degree in Electronics engineering and did this after my graduation in Chemistry.But never interested in busy life and money,not doing work.
- I don't like to depend on anybody else except my hubby.
- I choose friends very carefully.
- I hate dishonest and liars people.
- I always had a dream of becoming a famous business woman and hopes to fulfill it soon,if GOD allows.....
Now the answers to the questions of Rafeeda
- Yes...there are times when it stays in different poles.
- My favorite food is Pearl spot fish mappas with palappam.
- I love to collect coins and seashells.I like gardening too.
- I will call the supermarket and order the items or wait for the next shopping.
- When my day doesn't turn out as i planned .
- A job without leave,on call,busy.....
- I want to stop fighting with my hubby for silly reasons.
- Drinking coffee
- Embrace natural,ambient light to show off fresh ingredients.Use colourful ingredients and off- white plates to serve up.shoot quickly,especially when dealing with heat.
- What inspired you to start a blog?
- where do you prefer to live,a city or in a village?
- what is your favorite food?
- Whose food you like,your mother's or mom in law's?why?
- Name one favorite dessert?
- what is the most memorable moment in your life?
- Favorite quote?
- Describe yourself in a sentence?
- Name one favorite fruit?
- Which is your favorite holiday spot?
- What is the best food you ever had?
- ROSY'S RECIPES
- Kottayam Ruchi
- Lekshmi's Adukkala
- My Space My Taste My World
- Sreeja's Kitchen
- Neetu's Tasty Treats
- The Malabar Kitchen
- Suma's Recipes
- Anyone can Cook
Once again Thank you so much Rafeeda for this.....
Eagerly waiting to read my award
Eagerly waiting to read my award